Imagine being able to work with a consultant, technologist, and digital strategist with years of digital agency and consulting experience. I have lead projects from design focused projects engagements at digital agencies to enterprise digital transformations at a number of global consulting firms. I provide clients with senior-level digital services, free of the large overhead and redundant personnel associated with large shops and create strategies and roadmaps to move the needle on digital eco-systems, data driven marketing and content programs, and digital brand enablement. My advice and recommendations are based on data and analytics that will allow you to achieve your goals and are not contingent on large technical implementations, but provide truly honest advisory services on digital, content, and data transformation. I have deep technical skills (Computer Science Degree from Columbia University) yet my approach is driven by the desire for engagement and revenue growth with relevant technology dependencies and architectures that will enable these strategies.
I leverage years of strategic and implementation projects in the digital space across many innovative firms
in the financial service, media and telecom, manufacturing, CPG, and healthcare/life science verticals. I find that although the business processes at my client firms are vastly different, the challenges in digital strategy, digital marketing, technology, content strategy, and roadmap to success are all too similar.
I have always provided clients with digital, mobile, technology, social, and content plans that are technology agnostic, based on available data & analytics, and which can be implemented in any stack that a client has the applicable licenses and available development resources for. I also am able to provide strategies and roadmaps towards a truly holistic vision for digital marketing analytics, the KPIs, metrics, governances, systems, and resources to provide CMOs CIOs, and CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) with an easy to digest view of their marketing and digital spend. This process allows for rapid optimization and the ability to achieve agreed upon targets in a manageable timeframe. From my years of experience, I have established relationships with top tier digital resources in design, technology, and big data development
Some of the deliverables that I routinely create and deliver:
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Transformation Roadmaps, resource plans
- Technology Strategy and Application Architecture (I don't do hands on dev but do everything else)
- Big Data analysis, mapping from source repositories ETLs to data lakes
- Technology Integration - Mapping systems and data integration from front end to mid tier (messaging bus) to back end (ERP & analytics)
- Financial/budget planning, model and scenario development
- Feature/functionality prioritization
- Detailed Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Product Roadmap and Complete Specifications
- Agile Project Management
- Vendor Evaluation, Due Diligence and Contracting
- Content Strategy (Content Types, Taxonomy...)
- Data & Analytics approach (mapping data from numerous repositories to build KYC and ROI models)
- Digital maturity and resource modeling
- Digital marketing analysis (SEM, SEO, social, email...) and ROI
- Digital and content governance models
My services are “expandable." I partner with a number of equally talented designers and content strategists on a project-by-project basis, so I can broaden my capabilities as your project needs dictate.
Please reach out to me regarding any potential consulting assignments: